WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE?
Larry Cassidy is a Southern California based executive business coach. He helps business owners, CEOs, managing partners, and their key executives focus on who they want and need to be. The details all matter: vision, strategy, people, systems, cash and execution. However, at the end of the day it is about leadership, and strong leaders are always in pursuit of the best version of themselves. If they get that right, much of the rest falls into place.
Larry has a long career in development and leadership, including:
- - Serving as a Marine Corps officer.
- - Holding leadership positions with General Mills, Quaker Oats and PepsiCo, as well as in mid-size family and foreign-owned businesses.
- - Creating start-ups and managing turnarounds
- - Serving as General Manager and CEO
- - Assisting top executives during his three-plus decades as a TEC and Vistage Chair and leadership coach
In these roles, Larry gathered accomplishments, recognition and awards, which are outlined in his bio. However, a better reason to spend time with him goes back to his mentors, who demanded that he act better, become better and learn how to “be enough." From time-to-time, we all wonder if we will be enough. Larry's mission is to pay forward the support he received by helping today’s leaders figure out how to be enough.
What can you expect when you engage Larry as your Executive Coach?
- - Listening for real meaning while asking tough, incisive questions
- - Having your assumptions and answers challenged
- - Ensuring you begin with the end in mind
- - Working together as a team to help you get there
- - Requiring accountability along the way
Learn more about Larry’s coaching style by viewing this interview with Arete Coaching https://epraxis.wistia.com/medias/s5dv050lqa.
These are just a few comments from some of Larry’s professional coaching clients:
- "Larry Cassidy’s wisdom and coaching was the primary driver to a successful sale and exit for our business…"
- "He will hold you accountable, drive you on, see what others don't, and tell what others won’t…"
- "His real talent is not his wisdom or his experience, but his incredible timing and selection of what you need"
- "The support that Larry provides me has made a difference and been key in my ascendency up the professional ladder…"